CIES always does our best to stay plugged into the Calgary community. so you can be too. From Day one CIES has always believed that strong community partnerships are the best way to have both a meaningful and sustainable impact on the life of immigrants here in Calgary. We are affiliated with a number of key organizations throughout the city and this expansive network allows us to stay informed on your behalf. Below is a list of upcoming opportunities for a wide range of skills sets and experience levels to improve your skills, network and submit resumes for employment. Click on the provided posters for more details.
- Aboriginal Spring Job Fair hosted by Aboriginal Futures on March 17 from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Delta Calgary South Hotel. Connect with employers from a variety of industries who are actively looking to recruit Aboriginal job seekers.
- Job Fair at the Mustard Seed on March 21 from noon to 3 p.m. Connect with employers from the service and hospitality industries.
- Connexion Carrière invites all bilingual applicants to come to the 10th Calgary Bilingual French-English Job Fair. This free event will be held on March 22 from 9 a.m. to Noon at Bow Valley College
INFORMATION SESSIONS and WORKSHOPS
- Clear Communication for Business for Internationally Educated Professionals in any occupation in any industry.
- Clear Communication for Health Care Professionals for Internationally Educated Health Care Professionals
- Childcare Training for Low Literacy Immigrant Women offered by CIWA assists low literacy Immigrant women obtain a Child Development Assistant Certificate.